November 4, 2021
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from 1 large orange or 2 medium)
- 2 cups Pura Vida BlancoTequila
- 1 cup triple sec
- 3/4 cup cranberry orange simple syrup
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- kosher salt
- rosemary sprigs, orange slices, and/or fresh cranberries for garnish
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine 1 cup of water, sugar, cranberries, and orange juice and bring to a boil. Immediately lower the heat to low and simmer, stirring often, until the sugar has dissolved, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 20 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and discard any solids. Use the syrup right away or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a 1 week.
- Combine the tequila, triple sec, simple syrup, and lime juice in a large pitcher and stir.
- Pour salt on a small plate and rub 8 glasses with one of the orange slice garnishes. Dip the rim of the glasses into the salt and fill each glass with your garnish options (orange slices, rosemary sprig, and/or cranberries).
- Right before serving, add ice and sparkling water to the pitcher. Pour into prepared glasses and enjoy!