October 7, 2021
- 1/2 cup fresh mango purée, from 2 mangos
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, from 1 lime
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice, from 2 oranges
- 2 ounces Pura Vida Blanco Tequila
- 1/2 teaspoon activated charcoal powder
- 1/4 cup Tajin chile seasoning (optional)
- Slice and scoop the flesh from 1 1/2 mangos and reserve the remaining half mango for garnish.
- In a blender, purée mango.
- In a small jar, add tequila and charcoal powder. Shake until evenly colored.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add mango puree, lime juice, orange juice, and infused tequila.
- Place Tajin on a small plate. Using the squeezed lime, rim glasses with lime juice then dip in Tajin.
- Strain into chile-rimmed glass or a rocks glass filled with ice before serving.
- (Optional) garnish with a skewer of mango chunks or an edible flower.