September 2, 2021
- 3 limes, quartered
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 1 orange, quartered
- 15 ounces Pura Vida Blanco Tequila
- 7 ounces simple syrup
- 7 ounces lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 6 ounces grenadine
- 7 dashes Aromatic bitters
- 12 ounces 7UP
- Garnish: lime wedge
- In a large pitcher, muddle the limes, lemons and orange.
- Add the tequila, simple syrup, lime juice, grenadine and bitters.
- Stir well and add ice.
- Top with the 7Up and stir gently.
- Divide between 6 rocks glasses and garnish each with a lime wedge.