August 5, 2020
- 1 bottle Rosé
- 1 cup Pura Vida Blanco Tequila
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled + halved
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh pitted cherries
- 2-3 limes sliced
- basil for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients except the sparkling water and basil. Stir, gently to combine and then place in the fridge until chilled.
- To serve, stir the mixture, then fill each glass with ice and pour the cocktail over the ice. Top with sparkling water and garnish with basil. Drink up!