- 1 watermelon, quartered and cut into 1-inch thick wedges
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup Pura Vida Blanco Tequila
- ¼ cup Naranja Orange Liqueur
- 2 limes
- Flaked sea salt
- Arrange watermelon in a single layer in two 9-by-13-inch baking dishes. Bring sugar, water, tequila, and Triple Sec to a boil in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves, about 1 minute. Let cool slightly. Pour syrup over watermelon wedges and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- Remove watermelon from syrup and arrange on a platter. Squeeze limes over melon, and season with salt.